Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday all day

I worked on a bunch of random things today. I made some frames/stretchers for paintings that were flat panels. It makes it easier to hang the paintings and I think it makes them more substantive. I made four frames, the football field, King, an old painting from my friend Steve's farm and a little portrait that I have been planning to give to the subject. 
I also made a few changes to my gouache studies. Really focused on finishing them up. I want to hang one of them and the other is going to be a gift. 
I also made some changes to my acrylic fighting painting. This is going to keep changing until it looks right to me. 
That's all for tonight. I am bushed. A lot of cutting wood and making frames tonight.
Also HomeDepot is a terrible place. At least the one on Woodhaven is.


No comments: