Thursday, October 20, 2011

second post of the day

graham nickson figures, yesterday, Oct19,2011




I think I lost a lot of pics from my original post. Bummed since it took a while tonight to get everything scanned and uploaded. I hope to get more work up tomorrow morning but this is kind of driving me crazy. I think that the posting process needs to let you know how much room you have. I previewed my last post and it included all of my pics with text but when I published it, only half showed up. Err! If I could punch this computer and make it behave I would.

So I lost half my pics and all of my text. No warning or anything.

What I said in my unpublished paragraphs was that I am hoping to re-establish my blog and get it going on a daily basis. I have been following my friend Gil's and it's nice that he is keeping track of races, posting pics and links. I want some cohesive daily journal that I can share with anyone who cares to see my drawings.
when i first moved to nyc, i really started cycling. 2006?

W13th street, NYC 2006-2007?
In my last post(which is all pics now) I explained how I have a bunch of sketchbooks that have documented my life for the past 10 years or so. It brings me right back to the time and unfortunate circumstances that make up my past. The one consistent thing I have always done is make drawings in sketchbooks. No matter what I was doing at the time, I always found some time to make drawings.

No comments: